Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sonny we can do this the easy way or the hard way...the easy way!

To celebrate the launch of the DICKSIX blog, I went into the archives of Facebook.com and found the past event "BTTF Marathon" aka the first Back to Back to Back to the Future. This event took place in July 2007, and as most of you remember, was a huge success! To advertise for this event, the following pictures and captions were enlisted to help:










Event Picture


















"I get married in the Chapel O Love?!"










"Earth Angel, Earth Angel, will you be mine?"










"Last night Darth Vader came down from the planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take out Lorraine he'd melt my brain"










"And in which this has happened to me!"














"How bout a ride mister?"














"Partners in Time" (The best graduation present a gentleman could ask for)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the ultimate BTTF marathon party in 2015!!! Maybe November 5th, 2015???..... 60th year anniversary of the Flux Capacitor!!

    ReplyDelete