Monday, April 26, 2010

Game 5: Grab Your Bag, It's On

I think it's hilarious that Amare is being branded as a dirty player. Check out what the Blazer homers have to say:


Even if it was on purpose (which it probably was), Batum definitely overreacted. I hope he continues to get in their heads. I will be in the nosebleeds tonight gentlemen! Let's go SUNS!!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I can't believe you're going to the game tonight!! I so jealous!!!

    Those stupid Blazers guys are retarded. When I was watching game 3 and Amare swung his elbow under the basket after getting pushed (he didn't hit anyone -- remember) but the announcers were freaking out saying it was just like KJ and that Amare should be suspended, and that the NBA was probably reviewing it right now blah blah blah. It was so dumb!!

    Anyways, we're gunna kill'm tonight!!! Aaron and I are going to chat online if anyone wants to join us!

    Go Suns!!!

    ReplyDelete