
Hey Boys!
Long time no post eh? Hope everyone is doing good I'll give a quick update on what's going on. First, Matt had his birthday a few days ago and had a rockin party at Laser Quest (did it end up still being there Matt?) And second, Bater and I started playing RBI online (aka Press Start you A!!!) and so far I am happy to report the series is 2-0 in Dickman's favor...but don't give Nate a hard time, it's a sensitive subject for him.
Anyways, the real reason I'm posting is this article on BTTF I saw on Yahoo today...check it out if you haven't already read it...it's pretty interesting. And yes, we need a Back to the Back to the Back ASAP!
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/thr-eric-stoltz-as-the-original-marty-mcfly.html
OK...that's about it. Matt, I'm expecting to see a Pre-Season Suns report on the new team any day now.
Peace
Oh man, that picture is awesome! We need more pictures like that up. I don't wanna play RBI, but I wanna watch! We actually didn't end up going to Laser Quest, but it was an amazing birthday nonetheless.
ReplyDeleteDude that guy would've been a tool as Marty, it's all about Michael J. Fox. Dickman, thanks for keeping the blog alive, we still need to get all the old quotes up!
Haha!! I didn't get to see the picture when I first read your post, that's classic... I'm pretty sure it was the end of the month and "rent was due" if you know what I mean... wink wink
ReplyDeleteSo first things first, Dick man and I have been playing some RBI online and he has beaten me twice, however let it be known that I have won once, but for some reason that one "didn't count". And I can't remember why.
Also Aaron, "Everybody who's anybody" knows M. J. wasn't the first Marty McFly... haha no I'm just kidding. That was cool though, I've never seen the video with that dude in it. I want to see all the new special features on the new blue ray version coming out.