Hey what's up guys. So I was trying to find someone's phone number I wrote down in this mini notepad I have in my scriptures... and going through it, I found this little gem:
Nate S: "It's sunday school time, I like your new Tommy Tie, it's tied up all nice, it looks pretty awesome..."
Matt: "Well thank you my friend, you're so kind to say so, your Reese's Pieces are so yellow, orange, and brown, I think that Dick likes them!"
Nate S: Aaron says you should put your head on Timberal's shoulder and say "mi mi mi mi"
Happy Sunday!... "The GovErnor!..."
- Nate
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL This totally cracked me up bater! It took me back to the good ole days when we'd sit in the back row during sacrament meeting and make fun of everyone during testimony meeting! hehe
ReplyDeleteI don't remember asking matt to put his head on her shoulder...what does mi mi mi mi mean?
Oh man this is great, our Sunday School notes were the best! I actually found some notes that Aaron and I wrote during church talking about what we were going to name our future kids. I wrote I was going to name one "Hana Laura Olsen" and Aaron said he was going to name one "Sydney Cecille Dick" haha.
ReplyDeleteJenna, mi mi mi mi is when Aaron talks all cute in a really high pitched voice hahaha...it comes from how he talked to Mimi, I am sure you hear his mimi voice all the time! haha.