Man Talk
That was pretty sweet! They should totally make a prequel some day...I think I kind of imagined more to the way they met though. I don't know... I guess it sounds about right. Does that live up to what you imagine?
Yeah I actually really like that explanation..makes sense that he started out working for him instead of just hanging out..that would be kind of weird haha.
Haha what if they did make a prequel? Think they'll ever make a CGI sequel or something?
That was pretty sweet! They should totally make a prequel some day...
ReplyDeleteI think I kind of imagined more to the way they met though. I don't know... I guess it sounds about right. Does that live up to what you imagine?
Yeah I actually really like that explanation..makes sense that he started out working for him instead of just hanging out..that would be kind of weird haha.
ReplyDeleteHaha what if they did make a prequel? Think they'll ever make a CGI sequel or something?
ReplyDelete