Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Suns VS Jazz

Any Predictions for tonight's BIG game??? Of course the Suns are going to win... and hopefully AKA Queer and Okur will both die... but what are your predictions? I'm guessing Suns win by 4. The winner should get something cool, but I don't know what yet. Maybe a "You're Special" section/picture on the blog.


(Oh and isn't this picutre I found just awesome!! haha hopefully that will sum up tonight's game)

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, one more thing, Matt and I talked about having a big Suns chat session going on during the game. We should that'd be sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah that picture is when Robin got that flagrant call...

    Word on the street is that AKQueer,Boozer AND Okur will all be out tonight. That means the Jazz will be without their starting front line! Williams and Millsap will still be out to win so we can't let our guard down. My prediction: Suns win 114-102. Amare brings his "Bully" game and gets 32 and 11. Nash for 19 and 9.

    Bater, I should be on my computer to chat, otherwise I'll be texting you!

    ReplyDelete