Monday, April 5, 2010
Suns Win Streak Over
I'm sure you all have seen, the Suns are playing awesome! I guess their wining streak had to end sometime though, it's just too bad it came from the Bucks. I don't know if any of you saw the game, I actually missed it, but I saw the recap and it was sick. The loss was bad, but Bogut's injury was worse. Check it out if you haven't seen it already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was going to post something about how good the Suns are doing! The Western Conference is so tough right now and we have the Spurs tonight! Who would you want to see most in the first round? I would say Denver or Oklahoma City. Though I wouldn't mind playing the Spurs...I think it's about time we showed them we're not afraid of them!
ReplyDeleteMy bad, Suns vs. Spurs is tomorrow!
ReplyDelete