Last night after the game (which you all know was a win much in part thanks to this guy who had 8 points and 8 assists) I went to go play some basketball at the church. While playing, I missed a call from Dickman and he left me a message; he was laughing as he said him and Bater noticed there haven't been any blog posts since before the series started! I wonder why! I'll be honest, after game two last Wednesday I was not excited about Suns basketball. I was very disappointed with the way our boys played (mostly by Stoudemire and Nash that had 5 turnovers each that game, although Channing Frye going 0-5 didn't help). It seemed like we hardly put up any fight! For the next few days I didn't want to talk about the Suns but wanted to get some time away and figure out what was wrong with the team (you know you're obsessed when you take a loss like you are actually the one playing or coaching haha). Suns fans were rewarded in games 3 and 4, but this series is far from over.
Seth Pollack from Bright Side of the Sun wrote a great article about our team win last night:
17 years between 1976-1993. 17 years between 1993-2010. Beat LA!
I'm glad to see the blog is back in action Matty! I think we all went through the "2 loss depression" together but I think we're in a good spot to win the series now. Keep writing those articles and lumber jacking!
ReplyDeleteThanks Dickman, you would've been proud of my lumberjacking last night!
ReplyDeleteCheck this link:
http://www.goldenstateofmind.com/2010/5/25/1487187/the-j-rich-ad-will-be-in-this
Good to see the support from Warriors fans
My favorite part of game 4 was right after Dragic had that amazing move on Fisher and Oden and then Lopez was freaking out and the entire bench was holding him up... it was classic. I was laughing my head off every time I saw the replay.
ReplyDeleteNate...you totally read my mind. I found the video for it yesterday so enjoy!
ReplyDeletehttp://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-Robin-Lopez-enjoys-Goran-Dragic-s-approac?urn=nba,243672
HAHA!!! thanks A, that's so AWESOME! I looked for it the other day, but I could only find the Dragic highlight. I could watch that clip over and over and over....
ReplyDelete