Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Thanks for a great season guys!

Favorite Suns team of all time? I think it just might be. It's either this team (Nash, Amare, Hill, Richardson, Lopez, Dragic, Frye, Dudley, Amundson and Barbosa) or the '93 squad (Barkley, KJ, Majerle, Ceballos, Ainge, Chambers, Miller, West, Dumas, and of course Tim Kempton). The '94 team was roughly the same minus Dumas and Kempton plus A.C. Green and Elliot Perry so maybe I will go with that one. Nah, I'm going with the 2010 squad. Barkley was/is hilarious but these guys are just classy.

What's your favorite team?


4 comments:

  1. It was a great season...espcially when compared to our sad Shaq era. I do like this team A LOT Matt! I think they have shown more heart than any other Suns team in history. However, I have to go with the '93-'94 squad still. You just can't beat KJ (my all time fav player), Barkley, and Thunder Dan! Can't beat it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually thinking about this a few days ago. And honestly, its a very hard decision. I LOVE that '93-'94 squad, they were amazing. But I wonder if some of it is based on a childhood-remembrance-love; like how I love the movie UHF and think it's hilarious. Would I like them just as much if they were all playing today rather than when I was in 3rd grade??

    I think I'm going to have to go with the 2010 squad. I love each of them individually, but most of all, I just can't get enough of how well they click together on and off the court (You really don't see that often). They're just too dang cool and they're going to be tough to beat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and ps: Aaron you should totally be KJ again for halloween this year haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LJ, you're right, I think this team is the best ever because of the chemistry they have and how they play together but those Suns teams really were as good as you remember them. Those early 90s Suns teams were some of the best ever. Aaron, KJ is awesome but Barkley is my all-time favorite! It goes Barkley, Amare, Nash and then KJ for me.

    ReplyDelete